To enable all young people, especially those who needs us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
A Boys & Girls Club Provides:
- A safe place to grow & learn
- Ongoing relationships with caring adult professionals
- Life-enhancing programs & character
- Development exercises
- Hope & opportunity
Youth Development Strategy
Club programs and services promote and enhance the development of boys and girls by instilling a sense of:
When this strategy is fully implemented, the self-esteem of girls and boys is enhanced and an environment is created which helps them achieve their full potential.
Outcomes for young people in Clubs
- Positive self identity
- Educational, Employment, Social, Emotional & Cultural Competencies
- Community & Civic Involvement
- Health & Well-Being
- Moral Compass